>

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trying to explain the harms of psych-drugs is so stressful that sometimes it's overwhelming

I went to Furious Seasons to catch up with the news. We are dealing with a very stressful subject but just taking some time away the right dimension of our feelings really shows.
I was not feeling like crying any longer and my anger had calmed down.
But when I started visiting blog's friend reading how they are feeling and participating in some discussions at Furious Seasons I started to feel like crying and angry.
I do posts on other stuffs trying to cheer up but it's useless.
We are dealing with suicides, homicides, lost of cognitive abilities... so many harms that is byond comprehension how what we had to learn to help us is not at the first page of all newspapers around the world.
We are dealing with crimes. Can anybody listen? Psych-drugs are drugs that make people kill others without knowing why. This is one of the side effects.
I have a lot to say but I'm tired. I just wanted to share this feeling with you.
I'll try to update it or write another post about it.

4 comments:

Monica Cassani said...

Ana,
I hear you...hang in there and do make sure to do stuff to get your mind off this crap from time to time...

take care of you...
love,
g

Ana said...

Thank you Gianna!
I hope you are feeling better.
I'll go to your blog to know about you.
I got very angry to what has happened to you at the detox clinic.
Since the first post when you arrived I got worried.
Love,
Ana

Mark p.s.2 said...

"Psych-drugs are drugs that make people kill others".
It is terrible that the prescribing "doctor" does not warn their patients enough of the possible (bad) mind altering effects.

Ana said...

I will never understand it Mark.
When we report a terrible side effect or withdrawal they nod or remain silent.