>

Sunday, May 31, 2009

For Herrad - Go Herrad, go!



This is for Herrad at Access Denied.
For those who don't know her and her blog she has been fighting multiple sclerosis and lives in Amsterdam.
She always publish amazing photos of her city where I spend two days and loved and soon will be going up and down the town with her husband.
Look at Anne Frank's poster at the ceiling of one house. I don't know if it is the representation of the place Anne has hided away with her family because I entered and there was nothing.
Anyway...







Go Herrad, go!






6 comments:

susan said...

I had some of the best times of my life in Amsterdam.

Go Harrad Go!

Ana said...

I only wish I had spent more time.
Holly is back!
Love,
Ana

Herrad said...

Hi Ana,

Thanks for this it is lovely.
Hope you are having a good day.

Love,

Herrad

Ana said...

I'm having a great day.
Love,
Ana

Herrad said...

Hi Ana,

Glad to hear that.

Love,

Herrad

Ana said...

:)
Love,
Ana