>

Monday, February 16, 2009

US Senate - Lyle Hillyard is worried about loch ness monster

Welcome to The Senate Site
Saturday, December 08, 2007

Loch Ness


E-mail from Lyle Hillyard: During our recent trip to Scotland, we went to the famous Loch Ness to see the Loch Ness Monster. I tried everything but could not get him (or her) to come up where we could see her (or him) so I asked Holly to take a picture so I could prove that there is no such thing as a Loch Ness Monster. I hope that this picture now puts your mind to rest.

He was on vacation but was it necessary to put it at the Senate site?
Is he a good congressman? If so correct me.

Update: I came across with this site because I was looking for Loch Ness Monster for a comment I left at Philip Dawdy's Furious Seasons about how difficult it's to raise awareness on mental health and I wrote this:
"Our experiences are taken as anecdotal.
We are seen, by physicians and researchers, as Loch Ness Monster something totally mythical and impossible to be approached scientifically.
This is sad!"

Update - August, 2, 2009
The photo
I have uploaded is no longer available because I did a direct link to the Senator page and didn't use my own copy. As many people are visiting this post I wrote about it. You can link it clicking here.

No comments: