>

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm sorry I have to complain

You know those time of life when it seems you don't have strenght to deal with the problems? Yep. This is me lately.
I feel like crying most of the time. I'm so tired...
Philip has published a post about genetic discovers in psychiatry and
pharmacogenetic that I would like to comment here because I have written two posts on this thing last month and have some questions. It's quite scary.
But I'm exhausted.
My house is a mess. The termites are gone but I have no shelves to put my books. They are separated and if you don't have them together you cannot think clearly.
At least it works like this for me. Some of my clothes that were on the... yadda yadda yadda...
The house is a mess.
It's amazing how bad we feel when you cannot find your stuffs.
And I'm felling tired. I'm not cleaning and I'm not seeing the strength on the horizon. I feel like sleeping. When I have some strength I sit at the computer. I will find a way out.
Now I don't see and I don't think that tomorrow or next week I will.
But it will go away.

4 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

You are more important that an organized house. Take a break and go for a walk somewhere that you enjoy, or window shop, buy a flower for a vase at home, something different. We all cry at times, and it's normal part of being human.

((HUGS))

I cried on and off all morning over stories on blogs, then my daughter, it's life, and if we cry, we are feeling.

Stephany

Ana said...

As always you are right.
I will try to forget about the house.

Laura said...

Being around a mess upsets my equilibrium. Even when I'm at my worst I will force myself to tidy an area where I can sit and be at peace.

Ana said...

I'll try my best. I don't know why I'm feeling so tired. I just have some ideas.