>

Monday, August 04, 2008

WHy go... home



She scratches a letter into a wall made of stone
Maybe someday another child won't feel as alone as she does
It's been two years, and counting, since they put her in this place
She's been diagnosed by some stupid fuck, and mommy agrees,
yeah...
Whoa...yeah...hey yeah yeah...
Why go home... (3x)

She seems to be stronger, but what they want her to be is weak
She could play pretend, she could join the game, boy
She could be another clone...ooh...whoa...ah yeah...

Ooh...
Why go home? (4x)
What you taught me...put me here...don't come visit...mother...
Sting me...

Whoa...ooh...
Why go home? (4x)
What you taught me...put me here...don't come visit...mother, mother,
yeah...
Why go home? (7x)
Whoa...

___________________________________________________________________________________
This is Pearl Jam back on the beginning of the nineties. Seattle.. I guess everybody remember the grunge movement perhaps Nirvana being the most famous. Kurt on drugs, anybody helped?
Do you believe that this rehab thing is working? NO!
I just want to ask what are we doing with your children and teenagers.
It's hard to be a teenager I guess we all remember. With the future these kids have towards them I wonder it's harder. It's harder on this beginning of the century for people who are older but lost their jobs. What are you doing with people's future and lives?
GIVE A FUTURE TO these KIDS! Not drugs!
Where's the anti-street-drugs campaign
? But a good campaign not these moral judgments you do.
Is the White House and all of you who make money with illegal drugs able to give up your profits
?
Where is the explanation on psychiatric drugs to parents?
Are you able to give up your profit
?
AMERICA!
STOP DRUGGING YOUR CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS!
USA! Stand up! Speak up!

You know what?
My sister spent 6 months in USA back on the seventies.
She came to Brazil addicted to LSD and other drugs.
You've destroyed part of my sister's life!
You've destroyed part of a whole generation back in the seventies.
Black panthers included. Yep! CIA remember
?

AMERICA!


This is the reason, Gabeira, I cannot support your campaign. I don't like drugs. If someone use drug just for fun once in a while I have nothing to do with it. But both, street-drugs and psychiatric drugs are destroying lives! Can't you see it?

No comments: