>

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Côte d'Ivoire wants to donate to me!

I've been receiving this e-mail for more than 2 months:

From Mrs Susan Morgan
N�[38 Rue Des Martyrs Cocody
Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire
ATTN
DEAREST ONE OF GOD
I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Mr.Abram Morgan, who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2. 5 Million (Two Million Five Hundred U.S. Dollars) in the bank here in Abidjan in suspense account.
.........................................
Presently, the fund is still with the bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs susan morgan

Now I'm receiving the same message from this woman:

es Martyrs Cocody
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
ATTN:
DEAREST ONE OF GOD

I am the above named person from Kuwait . I am married to Mr Benson Williams, who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
(same content but now it's in bold letters)

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ, Rebeca Willians

What a terrible disease! It kills in 4 days! Both women have cancer and stroke.
Dear Lord! Is that the way you treat your followers
?
I didn't reply. But who knows it would be a good way to make ends meet? Of course I'll work in the name of God!
But I believe you should donate to Philip Dawdy's Furious Seasons. Just press the Pay Pall button on the right side of his blog.
The good new is that there's nobody needing money in Côte d'Ivoire"
:)

No comments: