>

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My blog may harm your computer?

I'm having problems with search engineerings. My posts are not being updated and the most important are no longer at the first pages as they always used to. Now there is the warning "This site may harm your computer" that was not done by blogcatalog:

justana's Profile // Bloggers // BlogCatalog
This site may harm your computer.
Sharing experiences and ideas on mental health specially on psych-drugs, diagnoses and some other issues.
www.blogcatalog.com/user/justana - Similar pages -
More results from www.blogcatalog.com »

I've been noticing same strange things and this is just a warning post: I would be glad and thankful if this could have an end but I'm ready not to be kind. Seriously.
Thank you.

4 comments:

skywind said...

Oh, as long as connected to the Internet, it will damage the computer.
Health is the Greatest Happiness
The World at The Present

Ana said...

Yep!
But I don't need claiming that my blog is harming computers.
As if!

Ana said...

Thank you D Bunker!
How sweet of you "taking the risk".
I should have put a different title.
Yep,
These people don't care about people in "real life" how can we be surprised if they behave the another way in virtual without killing anyone?
Sad world.
It only shows me that the friendship we have for each other is something quite amazing.
They must hate us for that.
Love,
Ana

Ana said...

Thank you D Bunker!
How sweet of you "taking the risk".
I should have put a different title.
Yep,
These people don't care about people in "real life" how can we be surprised if they behave this way in virtual without killing anyone?
Sad world.
It only shows me that the friendship we have for each other is something quite amazing.
They must hate us for that.
Love,
Ana