>

Friday, February 05, 2010

Feb. 7, 2004 - In memory of Traci Johnson - Cymbalta victim




This is the second year I publish this post at the same date.
Traci Johnson, a healthy volunteer, joined Cymbalta's Eli-Lilly urinary incontinence clinical trial in early January, 2004 in a clinic at Indiana University Medical Center.
In February, 7 her body was found. She hung herself by a scarf from a shower rod at Eli-Lily's facilities.



..................................................................................RIP Traci Johnson (your candle is still burning)

1 comment:

melissa robitaille said...

I just wanted to comment here, that I too remember dearest Tracy. I was all too close to her this very night that she passed and my prayers continue for her family that survived her passing. Now 6 years later and my heart still bleeds a bit as we pass by this season of life again and mourn her loss.

With Love,
-Someone who was Called to the scene of passing-