>

Thursday, September 09, 2010

If I keep smoking I will be dead at the age of 67

It is perfect for me. I always thought that living too long is not a very nice idea. So 67 is perfect.
We have to congratulate the anti-smoke propaganda. They did a very good job indoctrinating people to believe that cigarettes is the origin of all diseases and made those who smoke being discriminated and hated as if we were criminals.
The second-hand smoke theory was one of the most amazing ideas to spread the panic and fear and the arguments are incredible. A friend of mine said that lung cancer didn't exist before smoking. I could not believe what I was listening...
If they did the same effort to something that is really dangerous and lethal it would be good.
Please, if you are planning to comment saying that smoking is really a threat and blah blah...
spare your time. I don't buy it. I rather buy my daily pack of cigarettes.
If you smoke you can calculate when you will die. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Ana! Concordo totalmente com você! Fuma quem quer! Ninguém tem que odiar o cigarro. E você sabia que eu acho que as mulheres ficam sexy fumando? Não conte para ninguém, hehehehe!!!

Ana said...

Oi Ezequiel.
Tô em falta contigo.
Eu fumo sim e tô vivendo...
hahaha
Que bom poder escrever em português no meu proóprio blog.
lol
O problema é que o cheiro não é abradável e fica na roupa, é o que dizem por que eu não sinto. Então não tenho problema.
Está tudo parado por aqui e achoque por mais uns dez anos nada vai mudar muito em termos de saúde mental.
Estou muito desmotivada e o clima está muito devegar.
Difícil, muito difícil mas a gente continua.
Um beijo,
Ana

D Bunker said...

Thank you for the Oracle of death by cigarette. It appears that I only have 6 &1/2 years to live, but I can live a Whole Extra year if I quit now.

Perhaps I should see a Psychiatrist and get my brain Electrocuted 20 or 30 times to live that extra year.

Then I would be Grateful enough to kiss the Illuminati's arses.

Ana said...

You have to take Wellbutrin, a SSRI, to quit smoking.
Like the trade?
Or Champix a drug that induces mania.
We love medicine!