>

Monday, August 10, 2009

Halcion still on US market and available to buy online without prescription

This is From "NewScientist" December, 13, 1997:

"The sleeping pill Halcion, already banned in Britain and several other countries, is coming under renewed scrutiny in the US.

The Food and Drug Administration's Advisory Committee on Psychopharmacologic Drugs was briefed last week on a new Institute of Medicine report which argues that taking Halcion as recommended causes no serious ill effects. But the report also notes that many Americans are prescribed much higher doses of the drug by their doctors, and the IOM wants the FDA to check for possible problems caused by the drug.

British regulators banned Halcion in 1991 over fears that it could cause psychiatric disturbances."

You can buy Halcion online, without prescription, here, here, here... I guess that's enough

Buy halcion no prescription needed, Order halcion online with fast discreet shipping, buy halcion online save money.

This .gif animation was taken from the first site.

I guess that FDA is a regulatory agency to approve and make drugs remain as long as possible at US market.
Unfortunately many countries with no regulation uses FDA standards giving the agency a great power over the global market.

12 comments:

Anonymous Drifter said...

Wow, I didn't know that. I thought it was removed years ago. They even did a Phil Donohue show on it a long long time ago ... dangerous stuff.

Ana said...

Yes. Really dangerous.
WHo cares?

D Bunker said...

Hi Ana!!!

I'm here to say that we're All looking forward to seeing some more Reporting from you, but if you need time off, that's understandable.

Trying to change the World can be a tall order, without a time out now & then.

Ana said...

D Bunker,

Thank you very much. I'm going to Philip's blog from time to time.
I'm not bloging for the moment but this is a fight that is part of who I am.
Yes, this is a hard job, very hard but we keep going.
Love,
Ana

D Bunker said...

If left unchecked, those Politically protected Monied Interests will destroy Western Civilization itself. And Multiculturalism be Damned: Western Civilization IS Superior because it is Based on the Rights of the Individual.

http://pharmalittle.blogspot.com/2009/08/ted-is-gone.html

Ana said...

D Bunker,

I'll check the blog later. I'm concerned with many things that are happening in this world and it's good to know that I'm not alone.
Love
Ana

hiro said...

Nice to meet you.

I was going to paste the link without permission because I had very felt the interest for your blog.

Please link me with the blog if it is good.

URL:http://hiro-anniversary.blogspot.com/

E-Mail:h-mori@ibs-office.com

Ana said...

Hiro,
I've visited your blog and I cannot understand what it's about because I don't understand your language.
Perhaps it would be good to translate your profile into English so that others cans understand.
Thank you for your interest.
Ana

Marj aka Thriver said...

Hi, Ana! Wow! I didn't know the FDA had such influence in global markets. Scary! Hooray for you for your continued commitment to raise awareness!

Ana said...

Marj,
I stopped for a while writing this blog because I was very sad.
Yes,in many countries people rely on FDA and think they do avery good job.
In Brazil the regulatory agency translates many FDA's stuff and physicians use to say that the drug was approved by FDA.
I have already written about that and I guess I'll write again.
Thank you for the visit.
It means a lot to me.
Love,
Ana

siouxsy said...

please visit my blog on Halcion
www.brainrobber.wordpress.com

this dangerous drug is now trying to
pass as a dental sedative.

more lies - more harm -- more
bs

Ana said...

Yep! It's hard to why they do it.